Saturday, September 8, 2018

Ohhh, that horse! She REALY did it today. It happened just a couple hours ago, when we let her out so she could graze on some fresh grass. She grazed for about 10 minutes when mom said it is time for her to go back. So I grabbed the halter and tried to lift her head up so I could put it on, than "WHAM!" She bolted around the house! It was now practically abviouse she didn't want to go back. I just watched her gallop around the the house, I was clearly stunned of her ridiculous behavior. I scrambled around the house to find her eating more grass on the front yard. I talked softly and reached for her head she rammed her head up and bucked to get out of by reach. Mom was right next to me and said she missed me by a foot. Thankyou Lord I do not have to go to the urgent care today!! Mom said she was scared when she saw her buck, hard. Then she bolted off as if to say, "by" I was clearly not in the mood to deal with this behavior!!! I groaned inwardly, grabbed the halter, which was on the ground. And walked around the house. I saw lacey eating on the backyard now, I set the halter down and patted lacey while telling her that was bad of her to do. Mom got some grain and shook it. Lacey heard it and followed her to the stall. I was so thankful That was over. 

3 comments:

  1. Now that is a marvelous personal experience paragraph (essay). Good writing! Very exciting and descriptive. You used dialogue and feelings and action! Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I have to agree. You have some amazing writing skills!!! 👍🏻👍🏻

      Delete