Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Finally!! After waiting and waiting, the ducklings are hatching!! I candled them yesterday and one was moving. Than this morning one was pipping in the egg, so I put a "p" on it. Well.... I checked after dinner and a totaly different duckling hatched!! It is yellow and black, half mallard and half blue Swedish!!  It is ADORABLE!! I named it "puddles." And now the egg with the "p" is hatching!! I will take a picture of that tomorrow when it's not dark. Here are some pictures of puddles. 😊 and she LOVES THAT duckling!!!


13 comments:

  1. Yay! So excited. I think it will be so much fun to take pictures of the hen trying to raise ducklings. LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you never know. She's not named "Ding-Dong" for nothing.
    Wish I was there! And you sure know how to blog fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can type as fast as mom when I have an exciting thing happening!!! Ding-dong is actually being VERY VERY good to her baby, it's weird!! It will be HILARIOUS when puddles trys to swim!! Lol!!😂😂

      Delete
  3. Aw! How cute! Ducklings are adorable, and Puddles is such a sweet and fitting name :-).
    BTW, I contacted your grandma and ordered a print copy of "Runaway Ponies." ;-). Can't wait!

    ~Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWSOME!!! Yay!!😄😃
    And I LOVE the name puddles too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, it's SOOO cute!! I wonder what Ding-dong will do when Puddles starts swimming....😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ding-dong already goes nuts!!! Puddles is only a day old and he/she prefures swimming in a dish bowl rather than being under the chicken. Ding-dong cocks her head at puddles, than clucks deeply, as if saying "get outta there!"😂😂🤣

      Delete
    2. That's so hilarious!!!!!!😂😜I love baby ducklings.

      Delete
  6. I love them toooooo!!!!😊😄

    ReplyDelete
  7. Btw I tagged you on my blog! You can go check it out and if you have any questions just email me.

    ReplyDelete