Tuesday, October 9, 2018

So here are a few questions I have answered for Lexi,
It is a fun "answer the questions, write out new ones thing." 😋😊


1. Would you like a windy or rainy autumn better? 

Uh, rain. I am sick of this heat!! I want a good soaking. 

2. Pumpkin spice, coffee or chai latte?

Chai latte all the way!! I LOVE chai tea!!


3. Stay inside with a warm cozy drink on your sofa, of go outside on an adventure and 
freeze half to death?

Go outside on an adventure and probably freeze, hey, I'm begging the weather to be 50s or 60s. 

4. Would you rather be the one up in the tree shaking down the leaves, or the one raking 
them up?

Shaking them, raking is Work.....

5. What is the craziest thing that you remember doing in autumn?

Getting a tarp and tying string in the holes so the heavy heavy wind can push us down the driveway, I flew down once. 😆

Click here to watch the video! BLOWING IN THE WIND



6. Favorite color of autumn leaf?

Orange, because it is my VERY favorite color. 


Thank you Lexi for these AWSOME questions!!

Here are my questions for whoever wants to answer them on their blog......

1. Riding outside in the hot heat or... playing in the sprinklers.


2. Going outside and riding in a water trough when it is flooding your property or... staying inside and watching a movie.


3. Hot chocolate, or cold chocolate?


4. Reading, or writing a story?

5. Brushing a horse in the barn when it's raining, or brushing it in the heat?

Thanks for reading!! You can copy the questions and paste them on your blogs!




13 comments:

  1. That was fun to read, Ellie! I have that video of the wind and tarp. But I don't have it of you. I'll email the one of Julie so you can upload it to your answers. I think you can upload videos the same way you do photos. Try it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, i hope it is the same way too. or i have to put a link in there for youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your answers!!!! Thanks for doing this!😃

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! Thanks for sharing :-).

    ~Ellen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so welcome Ellen!!😊

      Delete
    2. Now that I have my own blog, I was so excited to copy, paste, and answer your questions :-). You can find that post here:

      https://musingsbyellen.blogspot.com/2019/01/musing-13-ask-and-answer.html

      ~Ellen

      Delete
  5. I'm so gonna try the tarp thing!!!! It looked sooo fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? We we would do it again but our wind is not strong enough where we live now.
      The video was from 3 years ago. Anyway, I'm glad you liked it!!

      Delete
    2. Aw that's sad. I don't think I'll have a problem. It's SUPER WINDY here.

      Delete
  6. I bet you would go fastere if you use a sled or something!!! ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah!! that's a really good idea!! you should try the tarp thing on a day that the wind is heavy!!

      Delete