Friday, January 4, 2019

Baby Bunnies!

So, my rabbit Toffee Bars had 7 baby bunnies on January 2, they were all pink but today they are a creamish, brownish color! they are so tiny and can not open there eyes until they are 10 days old.
Now they are 2 days old and growing VERY fast! peanut butter was the father, so snickers has grand-kids now! (Evan though she is very dead)

Once the babies are ALL 6 weeks old, Kevan and i are selling 10 to the feed store. Kevan's rabbit snowball had 5 babies, so now we have a dozen! its CRAZY! especially when mom is annoyed about the stink of the rabbits inside the house because its WAY to cold in the mornings for newborn bunnies to be outside. anyway, toffee's babies all have floppy ears, I'm SO excited because peanut butter is a mini Rex and he does not have floppy ears.

The feed store sells Holland lop baby bunnies for $30! but we are selling the bunnies for much less.
Rex bunnies sell for $6.00, so we do not really know.

my bunnies names are:

kit-Kat

Cinnamon

Daisy

Hopper

Carmel

Pancake

and Sprinkles

-------------------------
Yes, i know if a few turn out  to be boys and if Daisy is a boy, that would be weird. :)
so, here is a picture of them. :-)

these were taken the day they were born.









8 comments:

  1. Great pictures, and I love how you and the other kids never have any trouble naming any number of pets and livestock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! and yep, names usualy pop up in my head, but somtimes i look them up. :)

      Delete
  2. Yes, I say, Ellie! You're too good with pet names ;-). I notice the "toffee bars," "caramel," and "Kit-Kat." Mmm! Makes one hungry :-). I don't know about you, but sweet food names always inspire me to write :-). What's your favorite kind of candy? Thanks for sharing this post!

    ~Ellen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite kind of candy is Reeces pieces! I love them!

      What is your favorite kind of candy? :)

      Delete
    2. Hmmm . . . Either strawberry licorice or homemade apple cider caramels :-).

      Delete