Tuesday, January 1, 2019

-Update-

So, it has been a Long time since I posted, so I thought I would give a update.

Yesterday I got the flu,and then Lacey lost her shoe.

Kevans rabbit had five babies, my bunny is having some any day,

I Got a brand new saddle!

I was going to celebrate my cats birthday today,  (she is now 5) but I was to sick.

My cousins came over 2 days ago, and left this afternoon.

Wyatt is now finally gaining weight!

Kristi just got the flu as I type, Julie already got over it.

My birthday is in exactly 6 weeks! I will be 14!

Lacey kicked our farrier!

So, that is the quick Update! I will try to post more soon!


7 comments:

  1. My birthday is in 11 days then I will be 14!
    How was your Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was realy great! We baked a TON of cookies,

    We just had a relaxing Christmas this year because most of us were sick...
    And becouse we had a very crazy Christmas last year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never a dull moment on the Ross Ranch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you all to feel better soon! Oh, the flu is awful :-(. But I'm sure you're excited for your birthday. I hope it's the best EVER. Happy New Year to you!

    ~Ellen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Ellen!
      And yes!! I am very excited!!
      And happy New Year to you too!

      Delete