Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Introducing, "Jewels Last Trophy."

"My new horse!" :)

First of all... yes, I got a new horse! I got Jewel about 3 months ago, and she is the best "pony/horse" I have ever had! she is smart, intelligent, and SO lovable!
Jewel has been gone for a month because she was at a trainer to "finish" her training because she is still very young, but now I have her back. So let me introduce you all to miss Jewel! :-)

Jewels Last Trophy is a 14.1h American paint horse with registered papers. The story was I found her on dreamhorse.com and I was looking for horses the day wyatt left us.
Jewel popped up a day later. At first I had been looking for a tall horse, and since Jewel was a true pony, I kinda ignored her add. But I kept going back to her because she was just so unique, and all the other horses were not like her.
I quickly went to mom and told her about a horse I had found, she asked how far away it was, and "oops!" I forgot to look, than I raced back to the add and fund out it was less than 45min!

Mom said we could go look at her the next day, and we got in the car and drove of.
We drove up to her ranch, and went on a bumpy road for about 4 miles, than finally arrived at a gorgeous ranch and beautiful horses.
The owner came out of the house and we talked for a while about the horse, than she let us tack Jewel up and than we went riding!

Jewel turned out to be a fantastic mare, and now she is a twin to lacey, and the sweetest horse! :)

A few facts about Jewel...

NAME: Jewels Last Trophy
HEIGHT: 14.1hh
BREED: American Paint Horse
FOALED: June 2012
FAVORITE TREAT: sugar cookies
FAVORITE FRIEND(S):  Lacey, and Velvet, (even though she ate 3 inches off of Jewels tail.) Lol!
FAVORITE THING(S) TO DO: gallop, fallow Velvet around, eat, nuzzle, and riding!







5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to read about Jewel . . . and I hope you will now take school time every day to blog about happenings on the Ross Ranch. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful, Ellie! And she's the perfect height!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you, Ellie! Jewel is a beautiful horse. ❤

    p.s. I LOVE your new blog header, fonts, and colors!!! 😍

    ReplyDelete