Sunday, December 22, 2019

The merry and bright tag! :-)




First of all, thank you Lexah for the tag!
And now, back to the post! :-) :-):-)




Rules:
1.Thank the person wo tagged you
2. make sure to include the picture above to your post
3. answer the fallowing pics

And now, the questions:


1. Favorite movie to watch at Christmas time: 
     
wellll….hmmm......probably the Nativity.


2.  Some Christmas songs that make it Christmas:

Definitely: "Joy to the world", "Deck the Halls", "Let it snow", (which I WISH it would snow in California, and of course wishing does nothing,) Lol!
"O, come Emanuel," "Marry did you know," and "Oh Christmas tree" :-)

3. Some books I love in the Winter:

Well, ones that have to do with Horses, snow, and warm hot cocoa!

4. Some Christmas goodies that make me smile: 

Christmas cut out cookies, peanut butter balls, hot cocoa, Peppermint mocha,
almond bark cookies, and eggnog! :-)

5. some Christmas-y words that make me happy:

SNOW, (Lol) Baby Jesus, bells, and eggnog!

6. Some things I look forward to every year:


Christmas break!
Wrapping presents for my pets,
celebrating Jesus' birth
Family time
My grandparents coming every-other-year :-)
Christmas music, (if my Dad does not play it to early in the year,) Lol!

7. Favorite Christmas memories: (That happen every year)

reading the Christmas story every year on Christmas day,
watching my cat literally tear apart a gift and hide in the paper,
having our Christmas breakfast,

8. memories to be made this year:

Not exactly sure what this means...


But, I hope you enjoyed the post, and I tag:

Ellen


Merry Christmas!!! :-)

Ellianna Faith Ross



5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for doing this! Loved the answers! And YES, it bothers me as well when people start playing Christmas music too earlyπŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your answers, Ellie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks bunches for tagging me, Ellie! I'm excited to do this. 😊
    Peanut butter balls are delicious!!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you too!!!
    😊

    ReplyDelete