Tuesday, April 21, 2020

I'm finally back!

I know, it has been a Very long time since I have posted on her. (Sorry about that) but now I have SO much to update you all on...
First of all yes, I bought the alpine doe, and second, Velvet and Harmony both had their adorable babies a few weeks ago. Harmony had 2 boys, (though I as hoping she would have twin girls again for the 4th time)... but oh well.
My buck "Puzzle" is surprisingly very tame, even though bucks are mostly always awful, Puzzle is very sweet and I have been teaching him tricks because I can no longer do them with velvet since she has her babies and all. Below is a short video of a couple tricks I
taught him...


Velvet also had her beautiful twins, 1 big boy and 1 big girl. below is "Trixie" and "Cocoa" and the ones after that is Harmony's babies "Shadow" and "Smokey."  who almost died because Harmony had a hard time delivering the HUGE baby Shadow.











 And to sum it all up, Angle our cat had eight kittens!!! :-)
2 grey
1 black
2 calicos
1 grey and white
1 black and white
1 orange and grey

I cant wait to show you them! As soon as I take photos of them I will be sure to show you all of them! :-)






9 comments:

  1. Hey Ellie! Thanks for the update! :D Your new baby goats are super cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ellen! :-)
      And congrats on your new book! 😉😁

      Delete
    2. p.s. I just watched the video. Great job! Those are some amazing tricks. :D

      Delete
  2. Fun! I'm out in the pasture with the horses with nothing to do while Kevan and I time their grazing so thanks for posting so I have something to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm glad you're back! I hope you post a bit more! Your goats are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lilly! :-)
      And I will try to post more in the future!

      Ellie

      Delete