Thursday, November 26, 2020

Update

 Several weeks ago, Licorice ran away and never came back. The dog was driving her nuts as Lucy always took all my attention because of her training, and Licorice always slept on the couches in the Livingroom instead of my bed. I bawled my eyes out when she never came back, and the dog was just too much when we have no fenced in yard, and I had a ton of school coming up. So I had to find her a new family, and I am very glad I did. Lucy is now in a loving family with older kids and a younger girl to play with. She is very happy, (as the new owner emailed me on Lucy's adjustment,) and she is having so much fun. :-)

I miss Licorice terribly, and as a surprise, I have a new kitten now! So head on over the the "My Pets" Tab to read about him! :-)

Below is a picture from the new owner of Lucy in her new home. And a picture of my new kitten, Patty Paws. 




8 comments:

  1. Aw that new kitten is CUTE. Sorry abt licorice running away. Thats sad. It was fun seeing yhat you posted! I always like your posts. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thankyou Lexi! 😊
      I hope you post soon!

      -Ellie-

      Delete
  2. Aww, Pitty Paws is super cute! 😍
    So sorry to hear about Licorice, Ellie. 😟 That must be hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww your kitten is so cute! i know how you feel about both the dog stories but my dog did come back after i loose my voice for yelling for her! and i have had the "great pleasure" to give her to a new home (hopefully she found one ((she was at the pound)) but i know she was a ok dog and she will find a good home)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! That's such a nice story about your Dog! I wish my cat would come back, *sigh* but at least I know she is in a good home! :-)

      Delete
  4. That's sad Licorice ran away...my cat runs away often but (so far) he usually comes back. Your new kitten is cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Lilly! I do wish my cat will come back, but it would take a miracle, as licorise is not used to being outside.πŸ˜₯

      -Ellie-

      Delete