Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Lucy!

 I recently bought my first puppy, her name is Lucy, and she is of course a Beagle. I found her on a puppy website, and the story goes how I was either going to get a yellow Labrador, or a Tri-color Beagle. Well, lol, the Lab didn't work out because the breeder could not ship the puppy, (because of Covid-of course.) so I decided to get a Beagle from Missouri, and have someone drive her instead of airline-ship. Well, thankfully that worked out, because I would not have something to write about. LOL. If you are wondering why I got a puppy five states away, It is because CA was in lock down and everbody decided that getting a puppy would somehow help being in quarantine. It does, actually keep you VERY busy. ;-) 

Lucy is now three months old, and as I write this she is carrying a ping-pong ball in her mouth. *Gets up to snatch it away, but then decides she can have it for a few minutes because she hides it way under the queen bed out of reach. Says "Bad girl," and comes back.*                                                                              I guess I am just not used to having a dog, especially of how much trouble they seem to find themselves in-*Stops writing turns around because Lucy is being very quiet. Finds her chewing on my sister's Barbie doll. picks her up and puts her into her playpen.*-OK...Well, as I was saying, Lucy does not listen very well so that is why I might do some dog training with her after I get my drivers license. *slaps face when a giant bang rolls through the house. Finds out Lucy dumped her big bowl of food onto the floor.* -Let me rephrase that sentence, she WILL have some dog training. . .

So enjoy the video of Lucy angry at a brave cat for entering her "Space." The cat of course outsmarts her every time. But come on, Lucy is just so adorable!


We are actually starting up school in a couple weeks, so my next post will be about the subjects I am doing this year. 

What grade are you going into, and what are your school subjects this year?

~Ellie~

                           

10 comments:

  1. You need a spray bottle to go along with your "No, kitty" commands, my dear. :-)
    Lucy is ignoring you. Which cat is that? Annie? I think Lucy needs a bloody nose from the cat's swipe. LOL
    Fun post, and I even got a notification about it this time. That is why I am commenting.
    Love,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, yes, she is ignoring me. It is a little annoying but eventually she will grow up. LOL.
      yay, I'm glad it worked this time!
      Love,
      Ellie

      Delete
  2. Loved reading this!! <3 All your pauses and asterisks had me smiling. :-) I'll have to watch the video later. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha aw she is so cute! But I would have a rope on her and yank her down when she stands up and ignores you like that! And give her a treat when she gives you her attention like she did at first. 😉 I know it’s so hard being consistent with them especially when they are so young!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is really hard to be consistent, because she is constantly not listening. Even when there are so many of us in the house, my younger siblings do not know how to make her behave.
      -Ellie

      Delete
  4. Love your new blog look!! Loved reading this, Ellie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new blog design, Ellie! And your puppy sounds like a lot of fun. I hope to see more posts in the future!
    -Lilly
    ADaughterServingtheKing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Lilly! She is a lot of fun, but she is defiantly needing more training, lol.
      -Ellie

      Delete
  6. I love dogs and love this post

    ReplyDelete