Wednesday, July 22, 2020

My favorite things tag!

Hey everyone, I know I have not posted in like....forever, Lol, but I'm back with a fun tag!:-)
                                
                                                            Rules:
💗 Thank and link back to the person who tagged you. Thank you, Caitlyn!

💗Thank and link back to the person who started the tag. Thanks, Beth!

💗Write about eight of your favorite things in your post

💗Add at least two photos or gifs that have to do with your favorite things

💗Tag at least eight people (if you don't know that many people, just do as many as you can)

💗Put the eight rules in your blog post

💗Include the picture above for the beginning of your blog post

💗Have fun!

      Okay, here we go. :-)

1. I love my parents, siblings, (I would underline their blogs, but they are too outdated. Does 8 years sound old? but if you still want to see them, just tell me and I will add them) and of course my Grandma, and Grandpa. 
I also love my friends, 
Elaina,
And all of my blogger friends! :-)

2. I love my Cat!
    Yes, I do absolutely adore her. She is almost 7, And I got her as a kitten. And yes, below is her in our old house. 



3. I love my Bible


4. I love my Goats,
 Velvet
 Trixie
 Harmony
 Puzzle
And Inky

5. I love Shasta, (oops, I forgot to write a post on him, sorry grandma,) 


6. I love my soon-to-be-puppy. (WOW! I didn't know I skipped so much that has happened! (Get ready for a picture overload on "My Pets" page...)

7. I love swimming! (We recently bought a pool, If you want to see a picture, I can add it to my upcoming, mile-long blogpost) *Shudders at the time it will take* LOL

8.  I love milkshakes! (Especially with rich, creamy goat milk! Mmmmm


9. I love hiking! Its so much fun to go exploring!


I tag....




















9 comments:

  1. Loved reading this!! 💜 It was so sweet of you to include me as one of your favorite blogging friends. Thanks so much!! You're one of mine as well. 😊
    Also, thanks for the nomination! Can't wait to do this. 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Ellen! :)
      I also can't wait to read your yours!
      -Ellie

      Delete
  2. Yay!! You did it! I loved reading about your favorite things!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was fun to read. You should do a super long photo dump/update soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, this was fun to read. How did I get so side-tracked to read Caitlyn's blog and then see your tag and link over to your blog. We REALLY need to give your blog an overhaul this fall/winter! You have a LOT of catching up to do.

    Hey, I have an idea. I will make it part of your school day goals. *rubs hands together in glee*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, defiantly. Lol!
      I am actually almost done updating the "my pets page" It will be up in a few minutes.

      Delete
    2. Yes, I saw it. I didn't wait for the link on my phone. I just scooted upstairs and looked at it on the computer. :-) Very nice!

      Delete
  5. I absolutely LOVE the new blog look, Ellie!! =) So pretty!

    ReplyDelete